Senior Account Exec / Account ManagerApply now
You’re looking to join an ambitious, fast-paced agency and share experience on all sorts of projects. You will be enthusiastic, focused and passionate about your craft.
You will be hard-working, energetic and organised. You will have great people skills and will work well within a team or independently.
You will ideally have 2+ years’ demonstrable experience as a Senior Account Executive/Account Manager.
About the Role
You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of (specific) clients projects. Senior Account Executives/Account Managers serve as a link between clients and the agency, as such, you will liaise between the client and a variety of agency staff in order to co-ordinate specific projects and campaigns.
You will manage administrative and organisational work and ensure that the work is reliably completed within budget, ensuring deadlines are met and work is to standard / on brief.
Up-to-date knowledge of current or emerging communication techniques and technologies is awareness of how the industry is developing with new communication technologies is an important part of this role.
Everyone at A&P brings something exciting to the agency and this is what gives us kudos. We have a fantastic array of in-house talent and this could be your opportunity to add to our team of expertise.
Main industry - financial, industrial, commercial and public sector.
Main skills - advertising, marketing, PR, SEO, PPC, social media, websites (CMS).
Here are our Essentials and Desirables for the role:
- Two-three years’ experience in the following areas – client services, media relations, writing, research, communications/services and content management systems.
- Candidates should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and be proficient in project management.
- Candidates should have competent IT skills including experience of using MS Office programs, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams (ability to present via Teams is essential). Experience using project management tools such as Trello would be an advantage.
- Experience of web development and project managing new websites from start to finish.
- Experience of working in content management systems.
- Experience of online marketing and affiliate marketing techniques.
- High standard of administration and co-ordination skills are essential.
- Natural ability to build strong relationships both externally and internally.
- Comfortable meeting clients face to face.
- Solid appreciation of design and copywriting, and the ability to quality check.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, delivering the best possible outcome for the client and the agency.
- Professional Certificate in Marketing, gained through the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), equivalent or similar, would be desirable.
- Previous experience of working in a busy agency.
- Knowledge of social media, SEO and PPC.
In return, we will offer you:
- A competitive salary.
- Generous holiday entitlement starting with 25 days per annum plus bank holidays.
- A fun and rewarding place to work.
- An environment where you can thrive and work with like-minded people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do.
Location : Preston, office based, however a hybrid working arrangement will be discussed after completing 3 months' employment.
Employment Status : Full-time, Permanent
Working Hours : Monday-Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm (1 hour for lunch), however, flexible hours of work may sometimes be necessary given the high pressure, deadline focussed nature of the role.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, please apply below telling us why with an up-to-date CV. Not got all the 'Essentials'? We'd still love to hear from you.
Closing date for applications : 31st January 2022.
We do not accept unsolicited emails or applications from recruitment companies.