Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy and cookies policies govern Ainsworth & Parkinson Limited's (A&P) relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term "Ainsworth & Parkinson Limited" or “A&P” or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 14 Sceptre Court, Sceptre Point, Preston, Lancashire, PR5 6AW. Our company registration number is 5365712. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on our website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on our website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through our website meet your specific requirements.
- Our website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Our material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Any trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on our website.
- Unauthorised use of our website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time our website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of our website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in our website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by A&P and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through our website you may be able to link and gain access to other websites which are not under the control of A&P. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly, however, A&P takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Internet copyright notice
This website and its content is copyright of A&P - © Ainsworth & Parkinson 2018. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect via our website.
Links to other websites
Our website contains social media icons (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn) and may contain links to other websites which are not under the control of A&P. Once you have used these links to leave our website, you should note that we do not have any control over these, therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such websites or social media channels and such websites or social media channels are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and we encourage you to look at the privacy statement/s applicable to the website/s or social media channel/s in question as they may differ from ours.
Ainsworth & Parkinson Limited
Registered in England No. 5365712