Work with us
Our strength is our people.
We believe it is important to allow all our staff to be creative in every aspect of our business. It’s this philosophy that engages our employees and affords them the opportunity to flourish and reach their full potential meaning collectively we are strong in every department.
If you love working with top brands, taking pride in your work and constantly collaborating with different, skilled people, it’s an environment in which you’ll thrive.
When you join us you’ll get a structured induction programme, ongoing training and a clear development path. You’ll also be coached and mentored by specialist professionals with years of experience affording you every opportunity to develop your talents.
A place to learn and grow
Whatever level you’re at, we work with you to create a personal development plan that will help you develop your skills, build your experience and achieve your potential.
Keeping life interesting
We’re constantly trying new things. A chippy van parked up to provide lunches during the World Cup and a red double decker helped us deliver our internal communications sessions in style. With Lancashire hot pot thrown in!
Sharing our skills
Regular lunchtime workshops help us all learn from our in-house experts. They’re a great way to broaden our knowledge across a range of disciplines, giving us even better marketing know how.
Learning from experts
We regularly invite specialists like Google to come into A&P and give us insights into the latest marketing innovations. We also encourage our teams to attend relevant events and share their learning when they get back.
What else can you expect?
What it’s like to work at A&P
- A fun and rewarding place to work.
- Work with top brand names on all marketing mix.
- Work with like-minded enthusiastic people who each brings their own sparkle and expertise to provide marketing solutions for our clients.
Your future with A&P
- This starts with a structured induction programme on day 1 where you get to meet managers from every part of the business.
- A training programme tailored to the role (on-the-job, e-learning, external training [where appropriate]) and to how best you learn.
- A development path identified through personal development plans.
Your full potential with A&P
- Our people are experts and passionate about all things marketing – you can be one of those people.
- Through mentoring and coaching, we’ll encourage and support you on your journey to discover your expertise.
- You’ll demonstrate your progress through your work, collaboration with team members and other departments, and also by telling us how you’re improving.
Discover what you’re made of at A&P.